We request you to contact our support staff at https://www.codeixer.com/contact-us if you encounter any problems with our plugin or discover any bugs.
Our team will resolve any problem you encounter, and the plugin will be updated in the next update. You can view our documentation at https://www.codeixer.com/docs as well.
Refund will be given if:
- Item is “not as described.” – An item is not as described if it is materially different from the item description or preview, so you should expect us to “tell it like it is” when it comes to the features and functionality of items. If the item is “not as described,” you will be entitled to a refund.
- Item doesn’t work the way it should – If an item doesn’t work the way it should and can’t easily be fixed, you are entitled to a refund of the item. This includes situations where the item has a problem that would have stopped you from buying it if you’d known about the problem in the first place. If the item can be fixed, then our support team must do so promptly by updating the item. Otherwise, you are entitled to a refund of that item.
- Item has a security vulnerability – If an item contains a security vulnerability and can’t easily be fixed, you are entitled to a refund of the item. If the item can be fixed, then Our Support team should promptly update the item. If the item contains a security vulnerability that is not patched in an appropriate time frame(Generally 7 Days), then you are entitled to refund that item.
- Items that have not been downloaded – If you have not downloaded a purchased item within 14 days from the date of purchase, you may be eligible for a refund. You will be required to share your license code or order ID with our support staff to verify your claim that you have not downloaded an item. Although we think 14 days is a reasonable time, depending on where you are located, you might have a longer period to claim a refund if you have purchased for personal use and haven’t downloaded the item.
- Unable to provide item support – if you contact our support for item support, our support team cannot fix your issue.
Why a refund may not be given
Suppose the item is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it should. In that case, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
- The item did not meet your expectations, or you feel the item is of low quality
- You request a refund after 14-days of purchase
- Our support team efficiently resolved your initial issue. However, we’ve noticed that you’ve encountered another problem and have decided to request a refund instead of opening another support ticket.
- You change your mind
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- Refunds do not apply to product updates or annual renewals.
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information about why you are entitled to a refund.
Most of our plugins have a free version available so we strongly advice to try those out before deciding to buy the pro version.
Codeixer reserves the right to refuse refunds if any efforts of refund policy abuse are detected.