We Recommend to Visit Our Support Forum Before Proceeding For Refund.
To be eligible for a refund, your reason for return must be genuine and approved by our support staff. If you haven’t downloaded the item, you will be eligible to get a refund without any questions asked.
Here are the situations in which we will try to give a refund on a purchase.
1. Item is “not as described.”
An item is “not as described” if it is materially different from the item description or preview, so you should expect us to “tell it like it is” when it comes to the features and functionality of items. If it turns out the item is “not as described” you will be entitled to a refund.
2. Item doesn’t work the way it should
If an item doesn’t work the way it should and can’t easily be fixed you are entitled to a refund of the item. This includes situations where the item has a problem that would have stopped you from buying it if you’d known about the problem in the first place. If the item can be fixed, then our support team is required to do so promptly by updating the item. Otherwise, you are entitled to a refund of that item.
3. Item has a security vulnerability
If an item contains a security vulnerability and can’t easily be fixed, you are entitled to a refund of the item. If the item can be fixed, then Our Support team should promptly update the item. If the item contains a security vulnerability that is not patched in an appropriate time frame(Generally 15 Days), then you are entitled to a refund of that item.
4. Items that have not been downloaded
If you have not downloaded a purchased item within 7 days from the date of purchase, you may be eligible for a refund. You will be required to share license code with our support staff to verify your claim that you have not downloaded an item. Although we think 7 days is a reasonable time, depending on where you are located, you might have a longer period to claim a refund if you have purchased for personal use and haven’t downloaded the item.
5. Unable to provide item support
if you contact our support for item support and our support team is unable to fix your issue.
Why a refund may not be given
Suppose the item is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it should. In that case, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
- The item did not meet your expectations, or you feel the item is of low quality
- You request a refund after 7-days of purchase
- You change your mind
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- Refunds do not apply to product updates or annual renewals.
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information about why you are entitled to a refund.
Codeixer reserves the right to refuse refunds if any efforts of refund policy abuse are detected.